March 16, 2015

Get Your Heart Right With God



Get Your Heart Right With God
By George Thurlow
 
Oh my friend I plead with you,
 Please get right with God.
Every moment that you tarry
On dangerous ground you trod.
 
Once over on the other side
There is no coming back.
You must make a choice today
To get your life on track.
 
By making no decision
You've already decided against.
This is an eternal matter
And you can't ride the fence.
 
Unless your name is in the Book Of Life
You're already bound for hell;
Though you don't care to hear of this
The truth to you I tell.
 
And who am I to speak these words?
Well I've been in this place.
I make no claims to perfection,
I'm just a sinner saved by Grace.
 
But I am washed by the Blood of Christ
And my soul is set free from sin.
I received eternal life
And the Holy Spirit dwells within.
 
Oh my friend I beg of you
Ask Jesus in your heart.
Seek Him while He may be found
And make a brand new start.
 
Receive Jesus now as Savior
Oh don't be left behind
Escape coming tribulation
Get out of the judgment line.