January 2, 2023

My Morning Musings 1/2/23


1 Corinthians 4:2

“Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.”


✍️Morning Musings 1/2/23

      On my drive down to the shore this morning, I reflected on God’s faithfulness to me over the past year. Then the thought came to mind that faithfulness is just God’s nature and one of His many attributes.

      Moreover I began to ponder my own faithfulness to God? According to 1 Corinthians 4:2, faithfulness is a requirement. It is one of the fruits of the Spirit that should be found in all believers.

How do I measure up in God’s eyes? Are there areas in which I need work? Am I willing to let Holy Spirit do a thorough fruit inspection? Am I willing to examine my own self and hold it up to the mirror of the Word?

Yes, without reservation. 

2 Corinthians 5:17

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Thank you Lord I am a new creation in Christ and I yield to the ongoing reconstruction!


Philippians 1:6

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus